How to deal with false accusations from mother

My mother has filed a case against her daughter's husband and her family for lynch her and her daughter and also 498 without knowing the truth of her daughter. Know her daughter is not in our favor and also we don't want to take the responsibilities of her. Actually she is gone with a person, we can't trust him so we don't want to get any responsibilities of her life and want to get my mother out from this case.

You must lodged an F.I.R before the police regarding your daughter's elopement. Later, let the trial begin, at the conclusion of the trial, the result will come out. Don't worry because your mother is not an accused.