How to deal with false accusations from mother

My mother has filed a case against her daughter's husband and her family for lynch her and her daughter and also 498 without knowing the truth of her daughter. Know her daughter is not in our favor and also we don't want to take the responsibilities of her. Actually she is gone with a person, we can't trust him so we don't want to get any responsibilities of her life and want to get my mother out from this case.

Answers (1)

324 votes

You must lodged an F.I.R before the police regarding your daughter's elopement. Later, let the trial begin, at the conclusion of the trial, the result will come out. Don't worry because your mother is not an accused.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."