How to claim and enforce child rights

My parents are continuosly torturing and verbally abusing my self esteem and hurting me daily they forcing me to sit at home as aftr being b tech in computer science engineering they are spoiling my future infact they dnt allow me to go anywhere they locked my rooms gate my house main gate so tht i wont be able to go out of a house plus they allowed all my sisters and bro to do job i just unable to recognize wht they want frm me plz help me sir as my state of depression would result in my death soon i want they shld be punished so tht they realise wht they hv done actually

Answers (2)

62 votes

You can file case against her parents in I.p.c section 340 in your house without your will wrongfully confinement. You can write a letter to chief justice of high court Rajasthan. Your restrained in your home your parents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

131 votes

if you are an adult then only you have remedies.
if you want to take action against anyone who is acting against your will by illegally confining and torturing you then you can lodge an FIR against them.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."