How can mother remove son from self made house who is very bad?

My mother is fed up from my bother. She is a senior citizen and is living in her self made house. My brother is not wiling to move out of the house. How can my mother remove him from her house? He has bad habits due to which our mother has to suffer.

Answers (2)

252 votes


Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that your mother can file a civil case in the court to evict him from the property and can also file a criminal case in case he tries to harm her..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

120 votes

You may approach the Domestic Violence Courts for a protection order. You could even approach the police or the crimes against women cell in your area.

Another approach would be to set out some terms and a nominal rent and this documents would be then treated as a lease. Therefore, you can then terminate the lease and have him evicted.

I am assuming your brother is over the age of 18.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."