How can mother remove son from self made house who is very bad?

My mother is fed up from my bother. She is a senior citizen and is living in her self made house. My brother is not wiling to move out of the house. How can my mother remove him from her house? He has bad habits due to which our mother has to suffer.

Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that your mother can file a civil case in the court to evict him from the property and can also file a criminal case in case he tries to harm her..

You may approach the Domestic Violence Courts for a protection order. You could even approach the police or the crimes against women cell in your area.

Another approach would be to set out some terms and a nominal rent and this documents would be then treated as a lease. Therefore, you can then terminate the lease and have him evicted.

I am assuming your brother is over the age of 18.