How can i legally ask my mother to stay with my elder brother?

My mother is living with me for past 5 years. Due her there are constant fights fights between her and my wife. I have a elder brother. Legally can i get my mother to stay with my elder brother? The house that we are living in is in my name. Please guide.

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that mother is legally entitled to live with her/ his children and it cannot be compelled to stay aside.. That would be a choice which your mother has to exercise..