×

quesHow can I cancel my marriage certificate

Hi, My sister got married 3 years back in guwahati court. last month she got married with the same person but in Hindu traditional process. Now my question is they both are central government employees now they have to submit the marriage certificate in their office but they are not accepting the certificate because according to them they got married this year.. what is the process they can do to void the old marriage certificate to get a new.

• ansThat cannot be done until and unless there is decree of divorce from the court
    Incase your offie is not accepting your marriage certificate than we have to approach the tribunal or court as the case may be

Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das

Guwahati Club, Guwahati