How can a wife claim a share in husband's property?

Hindu what is the share of wife in property of husband. Also, if some property is registered in the name of wife, is she sole owner and can sell the property independently? how to claim share of property?

In accordance with law, a wife can claim her share in the husband property, which is self-acquired or ancestral property. Even otherwise also, her right is property under Section 19 of THE PROTECTION OF WOMEN FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT, 2005.

You can't claim a share in the wife's property and she can sell her property independently. Kindly see Section 14 of the Hindu Succession Act.

Wife can claim only the property of self acquired property by husband. And if the wife is owener of property thn she can sale the property of her ownership independently. A husband cant claim the propery of his wife.