Guidelines and safeguards for surrogacy. Please advise.

I am Indian citizen, married 15 years, 35 year old with history of documented infertility. I had twin boys out of gestational surrogacy 5 years back. My husband and I want to have another child using our frozen embryos from the previous procedure via gestational surrogacy again. My question is 1: since the surrogacy bill 2016 has not yet been made into an act can I go ahead with the surrogacy ? 2: if bill is passed during the period of pregnancy what are legal implications?

You had not put all fact of case. If you give details fact of case then only your query will be solved.It will be proper if you take paid consultancy to compensate the lawyer's stock-in-trade required to advise you.

Hi your first Q. Ans. the you are talking of is not came into existence so there is no problem with you to go forward with you surrogacy. Second Q. Ans. The bill is not passed yet, even the is passed during your pregnancy it will not effect anything on your pregnancy because almost all the law are implicats after they are come in existence.