Girl house arrested and beaten up due to love marriage

Hi sir, My girl has been house arrested since last 5days, her father is harassing her and beating his wife and children daily. Im helpless boy waiting for her response. and i dont have any communication. and I cant elope her as its illegal and i dont want that to happen. How can i release her ! and get married.. She belongs to Khammam and Im from Hyderabad, working another metro city.

Answers (3)

if both of you are major in age, you can file a complaint of illegal restraint against the father in the woman police station where the girl is residing.
you cannot be watching the harm caused to your girl by her father and say that you are in love with her.
be brave. take the help of police and try to save your love for the girl and the girl herself.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


File a writ of Habeas Corpus in the High Court and seek a direction from the court to the concerned police of the jurisdiction under whose limits your girlfriend is house arrested by her parents to produce her before the court. The police have to find out your girlfriend and produce in the court. The court will after completion of the court room proceedings, free your girlfriend later which you can marry her if she is a major.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

you file hebeas corpus petition in High court than court will summon her and esquire and punish the parents. if she still say that you are in love with her you can be free to marry her. resent suprime court decision say nobody can be questioned for inter caste marriage.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have a friend. She is married. Her husband is also a good friend of mine. He supports and respects our friendship. I love my wife and performs every…

Read More

Hi I would like to seek help and advice to convince the family for love marriage.. Myself Ashwin and we dont have any problem from my side and the pro…

Read More

 i am working as lecturer. i love a girl and she also love me and i complete register marriage. but she is already married that means child marri…

Read More

I felt love with married women. Si if I will marry with married women so any case against me??…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue