Girl house arrested and beaten up due to love marriage

Hi sir, My girl has been house arrested since last 5days, her father is harassing her and beating his wife and children daily. Im helpless boy waiting for her response. and i dont have any communication. and I cant elope her as its illegal and i dont want that to happen. How can i release her ! and get married.. She belongs to Khammam and Im from Hyderabad, working another metro city.

if both of you are major in age, you can file a complaint of illegal restraint against the father in the woman police station where the girl is residing.
you cannot be watching the harm caused to your girl by her father and say that you are in love with her.
be brave. take the help of police and try to save your love for the girl and the girl herself.

Dear,

File a writ of Habeas Corpus in the High Court and seek a direction from the court to the concerned police of the jurisdiction under whose limits your girlfriend is house arrested by her parents to produce her before the court. The police have to find out your girlfriend and produce in the court. The court will after completion of the court room proceedings, free your girlfriend later which you can marry her if she is a major.

Sir,
you file hebeas corpus petition in High court than court will summon her and esquire and punish the parents. if she still say that you are in love with her you can be free to marry her. resent suprime court decision say nobody can be questioned for inter caste marriage.
Prudhvi