Girl blackmailed me for marriage now denying to marry me

The girl first of all blackmailed me of marrying her any how but when i literally wanted to marry her and proposed her hand for marriage. She showcasing different demands has broken the relationship and has put me in depression.

The girl if does not want you to marry then there must be some reason for the denial.Ask him frankly for the reason,if she refuses to say so then go and file a formal police complaint before the local police station for harassment and mental torture.

You can't force a girl to marry you,even if you are in a long time relationship. Any girl also cant put any condition to marry according to Hindu marriage rights and rituals... it's contrary to natural relationship and contractual marriage is NO MARRIAGE. For further details contact me.