Friend forcing to marry, threatening to commit suicide

Sir/Madam, My ex-girlfriend is blackmail me using some photos and using SUICIDAL THREATEN and the same to harass me and my family to force us to marry me to her, after one year of breakup. Before one year, my family was supporting our relationship and agreed to marriage. But they(girls family) denied it, after one year of breakup, my engagement was done and my marriage is finalized(with arranged marriage)to a new girl. By seeing my social media photos of the engagement, my ex-girlfriend was blackmail to me. I am very disturbed. Give me some suggestions for me and my family what to do.. She is telling me and family that they have no choice other than our marriage or me and my family would be embarrassed throughout our life.....

Dear sir
dont wory if uou dont to marry that girl nobidy can force you to marry her if she is black mail ing you you can file an against her in near police station against her that she is harrasing you ir contact me through lawrato

Dear client,
You did not mention your age and also yours girl friends age. If you are an adult and falsely promising your girlfriend to marry and keep cohabitation with her then she can file case against you.so you can try your best to settled the amicable between both, I suggest you can take help of a family counselling center for settled the matter.otherwise you can file a complain case against your girl friend.if you want for fcc and file complain case then you can take my help.

Dear,

Your ex-girlfriend blackmail you after one year, your girlfriend demand any material. Why your girlfriend family not agree.

You can call me for detail discussions then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha
Advocate

Dear friend you have said that your ex girlfriend is threatening you by having kept some photographs but you have not mentioned whether such photos could harm your social status.You have to ask her intention and should convince her in a positive way. After that if she would try to black mail then you must take help of a lawyer.