Friend forcing to marry, threatening to commit suicide

Sir/Madam, My ex-girlfriend is blackmail me using some photos and using SUICIDAL THREATEN and the same to harass me and my family to force us to marry me to her, after one year of breakup. Before one year, my family was supporting our relationship and agreed to marriage. But they(girls family) denied it, after one year of breakup, my engagement was done and my marriage is finalized(with arranged marriage)to a new girl. By seeing my social media photos of the engagement, my ex-girlfriend was blackmail to me. I am very disturbed. Give me some suggestions for me and my family what to do.. She is telling me and family that they have no choice other than our marriage or me and my family would be embarrassed throughout our life.....

Answers (4)

269 votes

Dear sir
dont wory if uou dont to marry that girl nobidy can force you to marry her if she is black mail ing you you can file an against her in near police station against her that she is harrasing you ir contact me through lawrato

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

95 votes

Dear client,
You did not mention your age and also yours girl friends age. If you are an adult and falsely promising your girlfriend to marry and keep cohabitation with her then she can file case against you can try your best to settled the amicable between both, I suggest you can take help of a family counselling center for settled the matter.otherwise you can file a complain case against your girl friend.if you want for fcc and file complain case then you can take my help.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
200 votes


Your ex-girlfriend blackmail you after one year, your girlfriend demand any material. Why your girlfriend family not agree.

You can call me for detail discussions then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha

104 votes

Dear friend you have said that your ex girlfriend is threatening you by having kept some photographs but you have not mentioned whether such photos could harm your social status.You have to ask her intention and should convince her in a positive way. After that if she would try to black mail then you must take help of a lawyer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."