Father filed maintenance case against me. How can i defend my self?

My father has filed a case of 125 Cr.P.C. against me. I am a government servant and my father has his own clinic. How can i save my self or defend myself? I have 2 more brothers. What to do now?

Going by what you have shared herein and before advising anything it would be useful if you can show the documents of case. Also your father can legally initiate 125 proceedings against you but the substance in the same can only be ascertained after going through the court papers.

You will have to contest the application for maintenance as your father is only claiming a right conferred by a statute. Bring out the facts and circumstances of your case in the reply that you are required to file. You may engage an advocate to draft the same for you if you are not confident yourself.