Family property problem what to do

Hi dear sir Am jalamma my problem is my parents have only one house we are 4 girls and 1 boy here problem is my brother didn't see my parents and beataed my mom and my sister for property so we discussed and diside that to sell that property and protect my parents recently my father was passed away before that he route that if any one want to sell that property should have all of our girls Singh than only it's possible but our question is my brother have one boy is going to be 18 years old is there any possibility for them to clam the property if yes how can we protect that

Dear Client,
Whether the property belongs to your father or that it was inherited from your grand father. If it is your father`s exclusive property then his will holds good, that is it will be sold by you four girls. If it is inherited by your father from your grand parents four girls and your brother each has one share, that every body has one fifth share in the property.

hi
Both son and daughter have equal rights on the property.
Also in your case, it appears that your father has written a will.
So your brother cannot claim the property alone.
the property will be divided equally amongst 4 girls, 1 boy and mother or as per WILL of your father.