Family Problem, wife is not able to understand the things. plz suggest

In Family Law
i have daughter whose age is 8 month. My wife is disrespectful to my mother. She argues over small small things. she also have behaviour of stickler and backbiting. I know my wife says or chat bad things about my mom with her father. Instead of explaining it to her for adjustment, her parents give full support to her, to do the bad things. She has an Igo and attitude problem. She does not need my mother, but who will see my mother without me? I don't want to talk with such person who does not give respect to my mother, me & because of her such behaviour. I don't want to be with a wife like this but what about a little girl. Plz advise me about my request.

Answers (2)

168 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your wife is not at all looking or taking care of your mother and does not want to keep her with you both, and she's been backbiting and her parents too are supporting her, therefore it is suggested to you that please call me for further legal steps to be taking by discussing the issue in detail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

261 votes

A divorce petition to be filed in the court of competent jurisdiction as per the law prevailing for you .....I mean depends upon your religion. For Hindus it's Hindu Marriage Act and other acts as per the religion of the petitioner

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."