False FIR filed against me by my wife, what to do

My wife filed an FIR against me and my family which is a false one. I was trying to compromise with my mother in law but she is not. I have sent a message to my wife saying we will live happily on your conditions. She told to her mother, then her mother called and abused me and told that she will file a one more complaint against me and I have the recording i sent to DCP, cm, south zone Hyderabad ACP to take action, will this work so that they take fake and false fir. Or can she be arrested for using abusive and trying to give a false complaint against . Please advise.

Answers (2)

69 votes

Dear Client,
You ought to have filed a complaint in writing before concerned S.H.O. C.P. Home Minister and before Registrar of High Court by projecting your case and seeking them not to entertain false complaints filed by your mother in law or wife. It may be useful as a defense in the false cases filed by by your mother in law or wife. You may also file a private complaint against your mother in law in a court of law. It is better to settle the matter amicably with the mediation and intervention of mediators.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

80 votes

you did not specify whether you obtained bail or not. Infact when you are anticipating another complaint from your wife side then you can go for a anticipatory bail and take next course of action against your wife.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."