False complaint by daughter in law

Sir, mere bhai ki 2.5saal pehele shadi huyi. Us ladki ka ghar me kisike saath bhi jamta nahi tha. Biwi ke kehene pe usne dady ko paisa dena band kar liya. Mere dady ek pvt co. Me job karte the woh 2002 me retired ho gaye. Fir bhi unhone hum tinho baccho padhaya likhaya. Aur shadiya karake di. Ab ye dauter in law ka roj roj gharpe jhagda karti thi. Mere dady uske aane ke sab bimariya chalu ho gayi. Abhi hamesha woh tension me rehte hai. 6 month pehle bhai ne aur uske biwi ne milke alag rehene ka soch .mere dady khud 30k deposite bhara aur bhai dusre ghar me rent se rehne laga. Udhar bhi unka jhagda. 3 months baad woh apne mummy ke ghar rehene gayi. Aur bhai dady ke gharpe. Abhi 3 months ke baad usne mere bhai ke upar dowry ki complaint ki hai 1.5 lacks. And mere dady ki buri najar hai uspe ye blaim kiya hai hai. Mere dady ne to usko beti ki jagah pe rakha tha. Woh jabhi 6 month pehele jhagda karke gayi thi tabhi dhamki deke gayi thi ki ye property per mera hakk hai. Me lekar rahungi.

Answers (3)

141 votes

Unfortunately, in such situations the men have got no protection at all. There is nothing that you can do other than defending yourself in the criminal cases. The law is completely tilted in the favour of women. Consider that your brother and your family is paying the price of getting married. It is very unfortunate but you cannot do anything but defend yourself in the trial of these criminal cases.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

109 votes

Definitely there is a solution for your query.....
First of all we have to defend the case filed by that daughter in law as well as we have to take the legal action against that particular daughter in law

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
198 votes

As per your query
Wife of your brother has filed complain against your brother and father in this case your father and brother have to face the case and defend himself in the court. If your brother wife approach to court you have to appose the case. Same
Thank you

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."