Dont want to keep relation with family. How to get out?

I am 40 years old. We are 2 brothers and 3 sisters. My parents are retired. There is one self acquired house in the name of the parents. One brother stays with them. The problem is we could never come along as a family and there are a lot of differences. I have one house of mine. Brother and sisters influence them(parents) create chaos b/w us. I don't want to keep any relation with my family. How can i do it?

Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that since law binds you to take care of your parents therefore the same cannot be do away with but in respect of further ties with your siblings, the same can be done legally through appropriate channel...

There is no provision of law that would allow you to legally disown your family members. You could publish a declaration in the news that you have noting to do with them though I am presuming that you do not have any joint financial obligations with them. Have your siblings move in to your parents house and live with your immediate family in your own house.