Division of property if father died intestate

father expired, no will, no mother, two daughters, one not support for division, how do other get

Hello,
you can go for partition and before that get your legal heir certificate and other necessary documents ready for further proceedings. if you need legal assistance and legal support then call me on my cell.

As you stated that your father bought property himself,
we infer from the above statement that the property is self acquired.

In such a situation, as you father died intestate i.e. without a Will, then all the legal heirs have share in the property.

For the same you can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court.