Court marriage from Bangalore but permanent address of Rajasthan

I need to know court marriage procedure My permanent address is of Rajasthan I am staying in Bangalore I need marriage certificate at Bangalore address, is it possible?

Answers (2)

227 votes

You may get register your marriage at the place of marriage or your residence, if you have documentary proof of either of one of you or your wife, then submit application for marriage before Jurisdiction marriage registrar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

269 votes

Kindly let me know what address you have mentioned in your marriage application form; if you have mentioned your Rajasthan address in address place then you get the same address in your marriage certificate, since you have to show the address proof at the time of your marriage registration.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."