Court marriage from Bangalore but permanent address of Rajasthan

I need to know court marriage procedure My permanent address is of Rajasthan I am staying in Bangalore I need marriage certificate at Bangalore address, is it possible?

You may get register your marriage at the place of marriage or your residence, if you have documentary proof of either of one of you or your wife, then submit application for marriage before Jurisdiction marriage registrar

Kindly let me know what address you have mentioned in your marriage application form; if you have mentioned your Rajasthan address in address place then you get the same address in your marriage certificate, since you have to show the address proof at the time of your marriage registration.