Complaint against parents for domestic violence and torture

I am a 26 year old Muslim woman who has never known a normal childhood. I have been mentally and emotionally scarred by a traumatic childhood and I still am abused till this day. It started when I was 11 years old and my brother was born. My father was jobless and my mother earned. That's when all my problems started- he would take out his frustration on me:physically, mentally and verbally abusing me. I even tried to commit suicide. This continued for years until I went away to hostel for my graduation. Now i am back at home after 7 years for 3 month (as I left my job to pursue higher studies) and it has started all over again. I feel suicidal again. Pls suggest what to do

Sad to hear that in this modern world you have been bearing all the violence and that too by your own family ! You can validly complaint against all the violence and make all the offenders punish. For the same you can lodge a complaint in court or local police station