Complaint against in laws for threatening to kill child.

Am so afraid of my in laws they are even ready to kill my son. I don’t want them to touch my child who is 1 yr now. Can I tell them they should not touch my child

Answers (2)

It is not a question which requires lawyer's assistance. If you don't want to live with your in laws talk to your husband frankly and tell your problems. Let him take a decision to live with you and your child. You can't force your husband to abandon his parents. it is not legally permissible. Having said that your husband also has a duty to make life comfortable to you, as you are the one to stand by him in times of high and lows in life.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi madam/sir.
At present your husband alive or not because then only we tell cliearly
Suppose you afraid to in laws mean you just complaint against him

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am age of 19 and she is 22 .and i am hindu and she is muslim then how can i do court marriage??and what requirements needed for special marriage act…

Read More

I’m an 18 year old from New Delhi. My father has been an abusive person to me and my mother- verbal and physical. Worst things he has done include t…

Read More

I have a case running in family court. In the website, court officials update the case status after every hearing and i see comments like 'say to …

Read More

Wife filed Dvc order execution petition in ordered court, I failed to file counter judge treated as no counter call on for enquiry to next vaida Can I…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue