×

Complaint against in laws for threatening to kill child.

Am so afraid of my in laws they are even ready to kill my son. I don’t want them to touch my child who is 1 yr now. Can I tell them they should not touch my child

It is not a question which requires lawyer's assistance. If you don't want to live with your in laws talk to your husband frankly and tell your problems. Let him take a decision to live with you and your child. You can't force your husband to abandon his parents. it is not legally permissible. Having said that your husband also has a duty to make life comfortable to you, as you are the one to stand by him in times of high and lows in life.

Hi madam/sir.
At present your husband alive or not because then only we tell cliearly
Suppose you afraid to in laws mean you just complaint against him

Advocate Preeti Joshi