Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment

Dear sir mam I am from Mumbai sir actually my in-laws are harssing me day and night by mentally and physically because i am marathi and now my in -laws has register faluse case on me in court agnaist me and my my husband and now I have now got court notice in which VLS- 323, 504, 506 (ii) r|w of IPC section are apply on me so now please tell me that how do I defence my self please

THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN DEFEND YOURSELF

1. FILE A COUNTER CASE AGAINST YOUR IN-LAWS, JOINTLY YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND

2. SEEK HELP BEFORE THE COMMISSION OF MAH-SCW

3. POLICE INTERVENTION AND NECESSARY INTIMATION

4. REPLYING TO THE SUMMONS FORMALLY

5. SENDING LEGAL NOTICE

Thanks for writing to us kindly send me that notice we can help u to get justice and we can ask your in law to attend counseling session so via that session we can try to save u matrimonial ties
For further details write to us
Adv Santosh Suryarao