Clarification on marriage with cousin

I luv a girl two years younger than me.. we did not mean to fall for eachother when we started our conversations but it has been since 3 yrs and we eventually ended up getting mad on each other.. now we can never ever live without one another.. The problem is that she is my father's brother's wife's sister's daughter.. Ending up as my cousin.. she figures to be my second circle sister which i personally cannot accept.. she is related to me on her maternal side.. I really want to know if there is any legal issues bothering our marriage??If so then how could I get it resolved?? Please help me in resolving this problem..

Hello
sapindas relationship will extend to three generations on the maternal side. there is only one generation between you both and therefore you both are sapindas and you will fall within the prohibited relationship. therefore you cannot marry that girl and if you marry, that marriage will be void as per Hindu law

It falls within the definition of the prohibited degree of relationship as she is related to you through the maternal aunt lineage. Thus, Hindu marriage act doesn't permit such marriage and it will be considered as nullity.