Can I take legal action against my sister in law who abuses me

meri nanad ki shadi ho gai hai wh pass main hi kuch gali chhodar rahti hai wah ghar aakar mujhe bat bat per tane deti hai avam mujhe marti hai mere pati sasur sas use kuch nahi kahte hai ulta uska sath dete hai kya main uske virudh koi legal action le sakti hu. hindu family

Answers (2)

Aap aapki nanad ke virudhdha police complaint kar Sakti hai aur agar sasural wale uske saath milkar aapko pratadit karte hai to sabhi ke virudhdha aap gharelu hinsa adhiniyam me magistrate ke samaksh complaint bhi kar Sakti hai. Par pahale aap apne pati ko kahiye Ki Vo aapki nanad ko samjhaye, jisase baat police/court tak na pahuche. Agar aapke pati kuchh nahi kar pate hai to fir aapke liye saare raaste khule hai.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a case against her under IPC & domestic violence. . .

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

hi, Actually my family(Hindu) came to know that my aunt husband working in railway married with other woman even though they have one girl child. Now …

Read More

 from Hindu religion. My husband died 2 years ago and we were living on rent from last 30 years now I have 4 children and we can't live on re…

Read More

Sir I am a hindu from kerala.Can i legally marry my second cousin who is my mothers mother's sister's daughter's son. Kindly advice regard…

Read More

I am a boy and i love a girl and she also loves me and we both belong to hindu religion but the problem is that we have some family relationship as sh…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue