Can I marry if I am a 19 years old boy

Hlo sir this isand i want to know that i love a girl even she loves me too and we have decided to marrie each other so according to my aadhar card my age is 19 and her age is 18 so is our mairrage possible in court....please help me out sir

DEAR SIR
FOR COURT MARRIAGE OR FOR LEGAL MARRIAGE UNDER THE EYE OF LAW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MINIMUM AGE OF 21 YEAR AND IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE AGE OF 21 AND SHE IS AGE OF 18 YEAR YOUR MARRIAGE CAN NOT BE COMPLETED UNDER ANY LAW.

The minimum age prescribed under law for court marriage for age of male is 21 years. Hence, it is difficult. You can occasion normal marriage and then have it registered under law. that might solve the purpose.

You are not in the age prescribed by the Law. You are under age and cannot marry in legal way,. My advice for you that this is crutial time in your life. At first you complete your study and try to make better carrier after that you will think for marriage. Otherwise you will face great problem in your life.