Can I get phone records of my wife from 2015 to 2018

My wife has affair with some I came to know 22 Oct 2015 from her mobile.at that time she accepted.now she refues I go for police complaint but no result found there.police reply according her statement she does not know that person.now what I should do.it is not necessary we carry evidence or proof.can I get his n her mobile record from 2015 to 2018

Absolutely, you can get it but with the prior permission of the Hon'ble court. If you want to get it then you have to go to court and file an application why do you need this record. If magistrate pass the order then you will get it.
For more information you can contact me