Can I file a case on my wife for separating me from my parents

Wife seperating me from my senior citizen parents, is there any law or indian penal code act to register a case against this?

Yes, there is under Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens (MWPSC) Act, 2007, the act does not say daughter in law. Take a stand that you will not leave your parents and ask your wife to live separately. 35 years and more relationship is more important than few years old. Wife is equally important but don't compromise on this. take two flats in the same building.

No. Look there is no law that a girl after her marriage living in a new family with new persons seperately from her parents who give her birth. Similarly there is no law if said wife living with her husband seperately from her in-laws. It is absolutely personal matter. So, direct consult with the Ld. Advocate and tell him details about your problem and I think We can solve it. But if you asked where there is any Law. the Ans. is NO.