Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can I file a case on my wife for separating me from my parents

Wife seperating me from my senior citizen parents, is there any law or indian penal code act to register a case against this?

Answers (2)

Yes, there is under Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens (MWPSC) Act, 2007, the act does not say daughter in law. Take a stand that you will not leave your parents and ask your wife to live separately. 35 years and more relationship is more important than few years old. Wife is equally important but don't compromise on this. take two flats in the same building.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No. Look there is no law that a girl after her marriage living in a new family with new persons seperately from her parents who give her birth. Similarly there is no law if said wife living with her husband seperately from her in-laws. It is absolutely personal matter. So, direct consult with the Ld. Advocate and tell him details about your problem and I think We can solve it. But if you asked where there is any Law. the Ans. is NO.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am 24yr old woman.my parents keep harrasing me mentally from childhood.i am in depression since i was just 3 4yr old.parents harm me from childhood …

Read More

Do Judges are not aware of there Jurisdiction 2 if Stay is imposed by Honourable Justice where the court do not have jurisdiction who should be held r…

Read More

My husband misbehave me n my family for money.he is asking not to talk on phone even to my family.he misbehave my parents coz they have not spent mone…

Read More

Few months back one girl was after me and I said no since she begged me and pleaded me I had to say yes, now my parents didn’t accepted for it b…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue