Can I challenge a registered gift deed

my father died at the age of 89 on 12 /09/ 2014 . 8th days before the death of my father I come to know that a gift deed of our house was done in favour of my sister,mother,and brother. (The gift deed was done in the month of may. ) The gift deed is registered. The relation between me and my father was good. my family members took the advantages of my father's old age and i am dam sure it is done forcefully , because my mother accepted it that my father was not ready for that. my sister and brotherr are fully responsible for this,because our relations are not good.

The gift deed can certainly be questioned in the court of law by filling a suit for such declaration. The success of the suit will depend upon the manner in which you are able to establish that the execution of the deed was not as per the wish of the deceased, was executed under misrepresentation etc. The absence of reason for the father to let out one son or unequal distribution of assets is a good ground too.