Can a wife get an abortion done without the permission of husband

agar wife husband Ko Bina btaay abortion Kara leti h to ?? or usko jhuth bolti h ke miscarriage hua h. or Baad me written me Kabul kar leti h ke usne abortion he karaya h to kya pati us se Talak le Sakta h kya ye baat pati ke favour me suni jaayge

Answers (4)

No , wife can’t abort child without par mission of his husband and doctor.if she do this act it is illegal .husband file a divorce petition it is favour of husband and husband also take a legal action against her wife he move a complaint to police against her wife

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes sure why not ye ek solid ground h. Don’t worry. U will get divorce on this ground. This falls in cruelty which itself is a ground of divorce. For more details contact me. Ur problem will be definitely solved.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

No she cannot , if she had done so it amounts to cruelty and yes you can file divorce and it will be considered . This is a srrong point for divorce . You should approach a lawyer to discuss in details

Haanji. Aap divorce ke liye court jaa sakte hain. Uske baad court main yeh evidence bhi dikha sakte hain.

Ek Nahi do ya teen case daal sakte hain aap. Aap harassment ka bhi daal sakte hain case.

Cruelty ka bhi banta hai case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Mere bhai ki shadi k liye humlog ladki dekhne Gaye the 17 january 2016 ko. Ladki walo ne hotel book kiya tha. Jab him wahan pahuche to humlog 7 log th…

Read More

Live in relationship between two person of which male already married and female living sperately from her first husband from 10 years what is the leg…

Read More

My father died leaving behind two sisters, aged 4 and 19 and our mother. What are legal liabilities of elder sister? …

Read More

I am a Female Indian Christian who is planning to marry a Buddhist Sri Lankan Male. Would it be possible to know the process and documents required to…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue