Can a wife get an abortion done without the permission of husband

agar wife husband Ko Bina btaay abortion Kara leti h to ?? or usko jhuth bolti h ke miscarriage hua h. or Baad me written me Kabul kar leti h ke usne abortion he karaya h to kya pati us se Talak le Sakta h kya ye baat pati ke favour me suni jaayge

No , wife can’t abort child without par mission of his husband and doctor.if she do this act it is illegal .husband file a divorce petition it is favour of husband and husband also take a legal action against her wife he move a complaint to police against her wife

Yes sure why not ye ek solid ground h. Don’t worry. U will get divorce on this ground. This falls in cruelty which itself is a ground of divorce. For more details contact me. Ur problem will be definitely solved.

No she cannot , if she had done so it amounts to cruelty and yes you can file divorce and it will be considered . This is a srrong point for divorce . You should approach a lawyer to discuss in details

Haanji. Aap divorce ke liye court jaa sakte hain. Uske baad court main yeh evidence bhi dikha sakte hain.

Ek Nahi do ya teen case daal sakte hain aap. Aap harassment ka bhi daal sakte hain case.

Cruelty ka bhi banta hai case.