Brother's wife threatening to file false case of Domestic violence

Hello sir, I am married and I am shifted to my father's house & living there permanently.My brother's wife's house constantly give threat to my brother of putting him & his family excluding his wife to put him behind bars fr false allegation of domestic violence.Me & my family want protection from this type of threat and dont want to go behind the bars.How to safeguard my family in this situation?Do I need protection order from court?

FILE FIR IN LOCAL POLICE STATION AS WELL AS TO THE HEAD OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT VIZ COMMISSIONER OF POLICE OR SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE, IN CASE OF DISTRICT, AS THE CASE MAY BE AGAINST YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE UNDER SECTION 506 OF THE INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860 VIZ CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION AGAINST YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE FOR CONSTANTLY GIVING THREATS TO YOU ON MALA FIDE GROUNDS. SECTION 506, IPC IS A NON-BAILABLE OFFENCE AND, AS PER THE PRESENT CASE, YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE WILL BE VERY EASILY PUT TO 14 DAYS JUDICIAL CUSTODY BY THE DUTY MAGISTRATE. THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE APPLIES ONLY AGAINST THE HUSBAND AND NOT AGAINST THE BROTHER-IN-LAW.

you have to file a declaration suit against ur brother and brother's wife that u have no any relation with ur brother and ur brother's wife. its help u from any criminal case.

for better suggestion. u can contact me..this is a common problem of our country..hope u will satisfy with my answer

If your brother's wife's house constantly threatening you then you can go to the local police station and then lodge a complaint in this regard. But without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.