×

Brother and his wife threatening to suicide for property share

Sir mujhe ye janna h k mera bada bhai and bhabi vo hme pichle 5 saal se torcher kr rhe h and sucide krne ki damki de rhe h ar parents ko maarte ar gaaliya dete h... To hme unko ghr se bhr niklwana h.. Hm kese unhe ghr se bhr niklwa skte h vo property m se hissa maang rhe h. Hm kese unhe ghr se bhr nikal skte h plzz help me....

Details of the property needs to be furnished. Whether it's an ancestral property (right to partition with your brother) or else self acquired property of yours or your father (then he can give it to whoever he wants through a duly executed will or transfer). Suicide is a punishable offence and if the your brother and wife are giving you threats you can lodge a complaint with the police for criminal intimidation.

App log police complaint kar sakte hain. Ek lawyer to engage kijiye to aapke liye police complaint likhe ga.

Parents to marne, dhamki dene pe Indian Penal Code ke alawa aur bhi kannon lagte hai. Yahi tareek hai.

Wo suicide to kabhi karenge nahi! aap tension mat lijiye

Advocate Preeti Joshi

REPLY
CONTACT US

You may evict them by following due process of law . If they are threthening you then you may file a criminal cas against them and that will also help you to evict them from the house.
Thanks and regards