Boys parents not allowing marriage what to do

A boy loved me for 5 years he was willing to marry now but his parents don't like this marriage.they have hidden him and saying we don't know about him he spoiled my life. what action can I take on them? they boy is not in contact with anyone please help me

Answers (1)

250 votes

If the boy is a major, then you can file the complaint of cheating against the boy in the nearest police station .
when cops go to the boy's house, definitely the boy will need to come to police station and probably you will have answers from the boy on the future of your relationship with him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."