Boys parents not allowing marriage what to do

A boy loved me for 5 years he was willing to marry now but his parents don't like this marriage.they have hidden him and saying we don't know about him he spoiled my life. what action can I take on them? they boy is not in contact with anyone please help me

If the boy is a major, then you can file the complaint of cheating against the boy in the nearest police station .
when cops go to the boy's house, definitely the boy will need to come to police station and probably you will have answers from the boy on the future of your relationship with him.