Best time to apply second motion after the first motion.

I am done with my first motion of my divorce and its been one month. Kindly let me know can i go for Second motion now.

When and at before the six months completed after the judgment of first motion or if it is urgent then may approach to hon'ble supreme court of India at any time after the passing of first motion which ever is chosen by you

I suppose that this is mutual Divorce if yes then the court must have given the date for second motion the second and the final hearing after 6 months . That time you both husband and wife are supposed to be present in person . There is nothing for what you can or any other person do till then. Wait for the final and second date.