×

Advice in case family matter regarding behavior of step mother

what if 3rd person is envolving in between husband and wife issue step mother not doing well with her step children

No 3rd person can get involved. If he is not a family member and has illicit relationship with wife, stern action can be taken. Also, if Step mother is not doing well with step children, in that case action can be taken against her.

DEAR SIT
SOME HOW I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION.
IF THIRD PERSON IS EVOLVING BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE THEN YOU MAY CONTACT TO STATE MEDIATION CENTRE AND ASK FOR HELP THERE AND FOR THR ISSUE OF STEP MOTHER PROBLEM YOU MAY CONTACT YOUR CHILD HELP LINE AND. CHILD PROTECTION COMMITTEE
FOR DETAIL ADVICE KINDLY CONSULT

Advocate Preeti Joshi