Action against husband having extra marital affair

23-Mar-2023 (In Family Law)
Hello I wanted to enquire about the legal action which I can take in case my husband is not loyal to me. Having an extra marital affair for more than 5 year (have some proof as well). He is also blaming me for his wrong doing. None of his family member is supporting me and in favor of him. Finally I have to leave the house with my kids. At this point I do not want divorce, wanted to settle by talkings but doesn't look like he is willing to resolve the matter. Its hard to understand his intentions at the moment. Please suggest what can I do? Thanks Hindu religion
Answers (3)

Answer #1
574 votes
Dear Mam
Your husband is committing an offence which is punishable under section 494 of the Indian penal code. Simultaneously it is also against the rituals of Hindu Law and against the society as well.
It is suggested that you should teach him a lesson. First issue a notice through an advocate . In case your problem resolve Taj ok. Otherwise you may take legal action by filing casea under section 494 IPC, divorce case and domestic violence case.
Namish Nigotia Advocate
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
614 votes
Hello there are many things to know about your family.and according to law there are many rights you have.just like domestic violence, mahila aayog etc.. From which city do you belong and many more information need to suggest anything
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
800 votes
Firstly you collect documentary evidence against your husband's extra martial affairs.after collecting evidence you file a criminal complaint against your husband and issue process.... after that your husband will punished
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."