A 17-year-old girl wants to marry a 22-year-old boy

17 year girl wants to marry 22 year boys without parents of paren5s

A 17-year-old girl wants to marry a 22-year-old boy not possible.. Its an offence.. the girl should have attains the age of 18.so that they have to wait for a period that she attains the age of 18..after that the marriage is consider as legal marriage.

It's an punishable offence and it attract 2 years of imprisonment fine up to 1 lakh . Here the boy will be punished coz he is major by age . And who are taking part in the marriage also held liable for the crime . It's better to wait until she become major ie 18 years