A 17-year-old girl wants to marry a 22-year-old boy

17 year girl wants to marry 22 year boys without parents of paren5s

Answers (2)

A 17-year-old girl wants to marry a 22-year-old boy not possible.. Its an offence.. the girl should have attains the age of 18.so that they have to wait for a period that she attains the age of 18..after that the marriage is consider as legal marriage.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It's an punishable offence and it attract 2 years of imprisonment fine up to 1 lakh . Here the boy will be punished coz he is major by age . And who are taking part in the marriage also held liable for the crime . It's better to wait until she become major ie 18 years

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My wife stays with my parents.After Child birth,she has totally changed.She shouts at small issues and creates a scene.I stay in another city for job …

Read More

Actually boy cheated the girl already he got married..he want to marry the 2nd girl..both r in love..He cheated by loving and doing all physical matrs…

Read More

my brothers wife has filed a case of domestic violence and dowry demand. Now they both are living separately. My brother lives with his parents and no…

Read More

my wife she dont want to stay with me she leaving in her parental home since last 2 year, as i got married her in 2012 in hindu marriage act. as she h…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue