Wrong information provided in Nagar Palika elections nomination form

A person who was participating in nagar Palika elections 2017 for members post (sabhasad)gave incorrect information in his nomination form about his caste. He is in backward category in his high school documents but he wrote in nomination form that he is unreserved.now he won election and appointed as a member..so what legal actions can be taken against such a liar person or what will court do against him if we file a case??can he get disqualified from his membership??

Answers (1)

309 votes

Yes he will disqualified and he have to face criminal prosecution also as he has submitted wrong affidavit. You can approach concern district court in the form of injunction, you can file a complain before election commission. Election commission, and the candidate will be party in the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles