quesWill wrong interpreted by estate officer.

My husband in will written in 1st paragraph that after my death my entire property movable and non movable after my death will go to my wife and nothing is to be given to my daughters and she will be absolute owner of my built up house in chandigarh after my death. but in last paragraph he had written that what ever left after death of my wife will be equally divided among my daughters. now after death of my husband i applied for transfer of property in my name and state office of chd transfer the same but with life time interest.I approach them that why they have transfer with LIFE TIME INTEREST but they said we have done the right thing.now I wanted to sell the same but i can not.Please tell me the fast remedy or should i go to court for interpretation of will.

  • ansThe will of your husband appears to be badly drafted, as per the first para of will you are absolute owner of house at chandigarh and your daughters would have no share in the property. Last para of the will has sown seeds of confusion. It mentions that on your demise property would devolve on your daughters, mutation of property has been done in your name with life time interest and you are unable to dispose the house. The last will of your husband needs to be seen to advise. You can file application for probate of will.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, I am planning to book a flat in a pre-launched project. Builder is providing…

My spelling name in my Employer record is slightly different from my SSLC marks card.…

i want to change my name in birth certificate my age is 25 yrs old.

I sold my car in January to a person. He did not transfer the RC…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly