will i be the owner of the property if i register it in name of my mom

i m buying a property in the name of my mother. i will get it registered in my mothers name. so that no family member can claim their right on this property. i will be paying the EMI of the property. will i have any right on the property? how can i be the owner of the property?

If you purchase a property in your mom's name then it will be considered as her absolute property. Ownership of the property will be considered based on the registered document. So you will become a owner of the property only if the Sale Deed is registered in your name. But in future, on payment of all the EMIs, you can insist your mother to execute a Gift Deed in your favour.