Who can provide me with an affidavit for sc caste certificate

23-Mar-2023 (In Documentation Law)
Sir, I want to know from whom should I get the affidavit signed viz. by which executive magistrate
Answers (1)

Answer #1
889 votes

You are always required to assign an affidavit before a first class magistrate, as he is content to take documents on oath. So your question has a simple answer, i.e., you must sign your affidavit and present the same before the first class magistrate.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."