What will be the Creamy layer criteria for govt employee ?

Sir/Madam, My mother is a housewife. My father is Grade I officer presently. He was recruited to class II post and got the Class I post after 40 years of age. Am I eligible to come under NON CREAMY LAYER ? If yes, Please advice how to convince the certificate issuing authority for the same, as they argue only over income of parent.

It depends on your father's income. As per the latest office memorandum of the govt. of India, if the gross annual income of your father in the last 3 years was more than Rs. 8 Lakhs then you will fall under the creamy layer. If not, you can file a writ in the High Court directing the issuing authority to furnish you a certificate.