What to do on re-verification of false cast certificate

Sir i took govt job using forged cast certificate 15 year ago, now my organization sent enquiry for reverification of cast certificate. Please suggest me if i resign before enquiry complete can i be defended from legal action. Please suggest your view

Answers (1)

167 votes

The point is by using forged caste certificate you have already committed an offence therefore even if you were to resign that would make no difference. You may resign if you want but I doubt that will be a good defence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi sir, My father surname is wrongly printed in my acedimics as singh..whereas the correct one is bansal. The query is that whether my father's su…

Read More

sir, with due respectfully , i lost my original documents of my educational papers . now what i have to do…

Read More

We have a land at Bhor but in 1989 my grandfathers brother had created a Registration Letter(called Samati Patrak ) on 10Rs stamp paper on which menti…

Read More

Sir ,,I want to know that if I get two degrees which is different university in a session ....that's means am I 420 criminal ??? Plese tell me and…

Read More