what to do if judge has retired and replacement judge not joining

The judge in my case retired on 31 Jan this year and since then the replacement judge has not joined. The matter is being adjourned endlessly due to this and I am not able to wait.

What can be done to change the judge or court?

Answer

Please tell us,
In what court the matter is pending?
The matter is relating to what?
Till what stage the matter has reached when the earlier judge retired?

Basically as your matter is pending and is being delayed, if there is grave urgency in the related matter than application can be preferred to the higher court ask for transfer of case on the ground of urgency to the court of competent court.