quesWhat is the procedure to register a company which is wish to start?

I wish to open an export company. What is the procedure to register the company?

  • ans

    To register a company, you need to first apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN) which can be done by filing e-Form for acquiring the DIN. 

    You would then need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal. 

    Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry.

    Once the company name is approved, you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company.


  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can a GPoA issued in State of WB on a property located in Odisha, can…

In the math 10th mark sheet of my son , father name is first name…
My permanent address is at A. Now my present address (temporary ) address is at…
hii, I am serving in indian armed forces and I am in love with my…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>