×

quesWhat is the procedure to register a company which is wish to start?

I wish to open an export company. What is the procedure to register the company?

To register a company, you need to first apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN) which can be done by filing e-Form for acquiring the DIN. 

You would then need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal. 

Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry.

Once the company name is approved, you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services