What is the procedure to get a marriage certificate

Sir...i belong to dist Hardoi and my wife belongs to sitapur distt..we got married on 21 Nov 2017..now we need marriage certificate...i want to know the procedure and docs to be produced and can we get certificate from lucknow registrar office..what are the fees and expenses..please need help

Answers (1)

158 votes

Marriage of registration is on the basis of place of residence of either of spouse. You need to approach concern S.D.M. office for registration. You need to submit following documents. A. Address and age proof of both the party B. Saadi Card C. Photograph D. Two witnesses

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I want to get my marriage certificate for arranged marriage. What is the procedure and documents required for marriage certificate.…

Read More

What is the procedure to disown one from the property and other assets …

Read More

I want to purchase a plot near by Pune and construct a house immediately. While purchasing a land what all are the documents I should check? I want to…

Read More

My husband died and the flat was on our name. The share certificate was on his name then. but now i want my name on certificate.... please advice…

Read More