What is the procedure to get a marriage certificate

Sir...i belong to dist Hardoi and my wife belongs to sitapur distt..we got married on 21 Nov 2017..now we need marriage certificate...i want to know the procedure and docs to be produced and can we get certificate from lucknow registrar office..what are the fees and expenses..please need help

Marriage of registration is on the basis of place of residence of either of spouse. You need to approach concern S.D.M. office for registration. You need to submit following documents. A. Address and age proof of both the party B. Saadi Card C. Photograph D. Two witnesses

LH House, Bangalore