What is the procedure to change the name in CBSE certificate

a student has changed his name after publication of class xii results of cbse. therefore, cbse does not allow change of name in its records. how will the student get his name changed in delhi university records ? kindly advise .......

Answers (2)

107 votes

Please call us @ 9818097236, so that we can discuss the matter in detail. or visit us @ Rohit Agarwal, Advocate, J-132, 2nd Floor, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi - 110027

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

53 votes


It all depends on how the change of name was carried out. With regards to the Central Board of Secondary Education there are set procedures and timeliness to be followed whenever one is seeking to effect a change of name in their record books.

I'd be glad to assist you regarding the same. Feel free to get in touch.

Advocate Kavita Chanan.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles