What is the procedure to buy land on lease for petrol pump

In Documentation Law
want to buy land on lease for petrol pump. What are the documents requireed for the same and what is the procedure for it?

Answers (2)

136 votes

Make sure you have he necessary state licenses and permits. Then you just need to execute a lease deed with the owner on stamp paper. Also have the lease de with the registrar. All licenses must be in the name of the person/entity which is taking the premises on lease.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

206 votes

The allotment of the petrol pump involves procedures and the same has to be cleared before the same has been given the license to install in the location decided by the company. There is also a fee for the installation of petrol pump in India and it is different for different type of ownership. The one that are owned sites or those who are leased out for the installation of the bunks would include the fees to be paid as Rs. 500,000/- that would be not returned to the proprietor. This is applicable for the rural areas. The amount that is fixed as a fee for the urban areas that has been again leased out or owned by the proprietor would be Rs. 15,00,000/- and which is also not refunded. There are also the sites which are owned by the corporation.

The advertisements would be published in the newspapers for the requirement of the bunks to be established by the oil companies. The same can be downloaded from the company’s web site and along with the application the related affidavit, whether it is a partnership or sole proprietorship and the location where it has been offered to be installed should be filled and submitted before the due date as specified in the advertisement. The demand draft for a considered fee is taken in the company’s name and sent to the company’s address as stated on the advertisement. The company will then decide on the allotment of the same accordingly.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles