What is the meaning of true copy in legal terms

I AM GETTING INTO A LEASE AGREEMENT WITH A LESSOR. I AND LESSOR WILL SIGN A ORIGINAL LEASE AGREEMENT AND I AS AN LESSE WILL HOLD THAT DOCUMENT BUT REGARDING LESSOR, HE TOLD ME TO HANDOVER A "TRUE COPY" OF THE AGREEMENT. HENCE LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A "TRUE COPY" CLEARLY.. THANK YOU

Dear Client,
What is the tenure of the lease agreement, if it is more than 11 months it should be compulsory registerable . Without registration it has no evidentiary value in eye of law. Two original sets of lease agreement should be prepared with the same terms and conditions. One original copy of the Lease Agreement signed by both of you should be retained by you as a lessee and other copy signed by both of you as lessee and lessor should be handed over to him.