What if there is a mismatch of DOB in documents

Hello Sir, I had change in my DOB in school as my age was short for admission inclass 6 so made a change in my DOB but before change my passport was made with previous DOB now there is mismatch between passport DOB and class 10 marksheet DOB. Please help what should I do.

The date of birth mentioned in your class 10th certificate can be corrected and re-entered as date of birth mentioned in your date of birth certificate by filing a suit in a civil court seeking declaration for the same.

File declaration suit in civil court for correction of date of birth in school certificate.
Date of birth can be changed in school certificate through court if it is wrongly mentioned .
Date of birth mentioned in birth certificate is enough for this correction.