What if there is a mismatch of DOB in documents

Hello Sir, I had change in my DOB in school as my age was short for admission inclass 6 so made a change in my DOB but before change my passport was made with previous DOB now there is mismatch between passport DOB and class 10 marksheet DOB. Please help what should I do.

Answers (2)

155 votes

The date of birth mentioned in your class 10th certificate can be corrected and re-entered as date of birth mentioned in your date of birth certificate by filing a suit in a civil court seeking declaration for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

332 votes

File declaration suit in civil court for correction of date of birth in school certificate.
Date of birth can be changed in school certificate through court if it is wrongly mentioned .
Date of birth mentioned in birth certificate is enough for this correction.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles