What can be done if college does not return the original certificates

I hv financial problem so I'm going to leave engineering course in mid , after 2nd year. then i have to pay full fees of course or just till 2nd year...?? College not returning my original documents , they are asking me full fees. Please help me sir.

I don't believe college can withhold your documents for the reason of non payment of fees. If they are not returning your document then you file a case against the college in court and get direction for return of document alternatively you can also approach police to see if they help.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli