What can be done if college does not return the original certificates

I hv financial problem so I'm going to leave engineering course in mid , after 2nd year. then i have to pay full fees of course or just till 2nd year...?? College not returning my original documents , they are asking me full fees. Please help me sir.

Answers (1)

146 votes

I don't believe college can withhold your documents for the reason of non payment of fees. If they are not returning your document then you file a case against the college in court and get direction for return of document alternatively you can also approach police to see if they help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles