What are the consequences for hiding information in attestation form

I hide some information in attestation form(no criminal case on me),and I join gov organisation,if deptt know the information hided by me,what is the punishment ,I m fear about termination.

It completely depends on the information that you have hided and if the hided information is such that it make such employee ineligible to be employed then termination may be possible. However, to give precise opinion, we need to first understand the kind and nature of employment plus the nature of information hided in the attestation form.

LH House, Bangalore